Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Smoothie Kind of Morning

I've been a breakfast eater for quite some time now, but I've noticed that since starting Whole30 I'm not always hungry in the morning. Today would be one of those days. I don't want to skip it and have nothing so my go-to breakfast on days like this is to make a smoothie. I also use this recipe if I'm REALLY craving something sweet and the craving just won't go away (I do try to ride them out).

Morning Smoothie (makes 2 small, or 1 ex-large smoothie)

1/2 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
1/2 a frozen banana
1.5 cups unsweetened carrot juice

Blend it all up and let the sipping begin! This makes a beautiful deep red smoothie. I'd post a picture but I've already downed half my smoothie :)

Do you have a go-to smoothie recipe? Please share if you do!

No comments: